There’s not that much to say about this.
Simple. Healthy. Delicious.
That’s pretty much it.
(based on this allrecipes recipe)
- 8 tortillas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red and 1 greed capsicum, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 400g tin of red kidney beans
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- lettuce, cheese, greek yoghurt to serve
- heat the oil in the frying pan, add the onion, garlic and capsicum and cook for 3 minutes or until capsicum begin to soften
- add chilli and cumin and stir through and cook for another minute or so
- add the rest of ingredients and continue to cook on low heat for a few more minutes
- serve with cheese, yoghurt and lettuce (I prefer spinach though)
I always like to make sure that I’ve got everything ready to go before I turn to pan on 🙂
How colourful and delicious does this look?! It tastes even better 🙂